Thursday, February 2, 2012

brianhead.


There has been hardly any snow this season. It's kind of fun because we have had a very warm winter. (yay!) But it's sad because we have not gotten to enjoy the fun activities that snow brings. My friend Devin and I decided one day that we just needed to take a trip to Brianhead, snow or no snow. Luckily, the weather was on our side and snowed the weekend and week before and then warmed right back up for us! It was seriously perfection. Devin brought eight friends with him. I brought zero. Seriously, zero. (unless you count my dad and matix) All of my friends bailed. But it was totally fine. We had the perfect amount of people, and the perfect amount of fun. Devin has fun friends. We spent the weekend Snowmobiling. Napping. Playing games (Mafia, Catch Phrase, Buzzword, and Settlers of Catan). And Snowboarding. Devin said I was better than him. It's not true, but it made me smile. Matix had a blast with all his new buddies who he forced to play and talk about dinosaurs with the whole time. I think he developed a little crush on Ashley. She will probably be taking a trip to Vegas soon to see him. He was pretty convincing. :)

No comments: