Monday, July 30, 2012

twenty-six.

That's right...I am now twenty six years old. 
I'm now on that downward slope to the big 3-0. Dang. 
On top of bringing me on the most amazing trip ever, Devin spoiled me rotton. 
He woke up at 3 am to head to the store to surprise me with a dozen donuts and balloons. 
He sure knows how to make a girl smile.

Then we went about some typical daily errands, like taking Matix to his doctor appointment and getting the oil changed in my car...but Devin came with and made sure I felt extra special all day. Even Matix was being extra lovey and was sure to tell me happy birthday every five minutes. It was perfect.
As if that wasn't enough...Devin felt like I needed more so he took me to lunch at my favorite...Nordstrom's Cafe and bought me some new goodies at Forever 21. He's the best.
Then to make the day even happier, our friend Margo came into town and gave me a super duper birthday hug before we all headed to Brianhead for the weekend! 

The following week Layne planned a little dinner with a bunch of my friends at Los Tacos. I always love the chance to catch up with all the people I love, and it's fun for them to get to know Dev better :) Thanks Layne. 

Happy Birthday to Me!!

No comments: