Friday, November 22, 2013

Disneyland!

I have this dear friend in California, Troy, who just so happens to have a little bit of a Disneyland hookup. And since we have a mild obsession with that place and he's freaking awesome, he decided to spoil us with a free trip to Disneyland! Why am I the luckiest girl in the world?!?! 
I decided to go this weekend for a couple of reasons: 
a.) Matix didn't have school on Friday due to parent-teacher conferences. Empty Disneyland is a much happier place. 
b.) It was my best friend Stephanie's birthday weekend and I just love her! 
So me, my friend Jane and Matix pack up the car and headed to California for the weekend as soon as we were trick-or-treated out and then headed to the happiest place on earth early Friday morning! We met Troy at the park and then were off to have some fun! Before about 1pm we didn't wait in any line for more than like 15 min. Heavenly. Later in the day things got a little busier but never too bad. I could go on and on about how much fun it was, but the pictures speak for themselves. We had a blast and stayed until after World of Color. I love that show so much. Speaking of shows...The Aladdin one in California Adventures. AMAZING. I don't know why I've never seen it before because I'm kind of in love with Aladdin and Jasmine. They are my number one faves. 
Anyways, onto the pictures….











Disneyland is the best (and so is Troy). 
Thanks again, Troy! 

No comments: