Monday, November 11, 2013

Life Really is Beautiful.


One of the perks of my new internship is free concerts. The Killers just so happened to be playing Las Vegas' kick A new music festival a couple weekends ago. Hello VIP pass. Wearing a black wristband amongst all the pinks, made me feel so super cool. My new friend Ben even bowed down to me at one point. It was well-deserved, obviously.

But you guys, VIP or no VIP, Life is Beautiful was absolutely AMAZING. 
The bands. The weather. The location. The art. The culture. The friends. 
It couldn't have been any better. 

I only went to one day of the two days of the festival. I rode solo and just found people I knew that were there. I saw so many lovely friends there because let's face it, everyone was there. (30,000 people!) I danced the day/night away to Twenty-One Pilots, Jurassic 5, Passion Pit, Vampire Weekend, and the Killers. They were all amazing, but The Killers seriously killed it. They were so amazing to see live (for the first time in 7 years, since their Myspace secret show August 23, 2006) and I couldn't have been more proud to be working for them. 
Viva Las Vegas!!











No comments: