Sunday, January 30, 2011

and the winner is...

Miss Nebraska!!

say what?
I totally had my heart set on Miss Arkansas.  But hey...she was runner up so i guess i wasn't too far off.
And rightfully so...after that GANGSTER ventriloquism act she did.
am i right or am i right?
(any one ever wondered what the verb for ventiloquism is? ventiloquise? awkward. Christy has been stumped for weeks.)
who freaking does that? on national television? at the Miss America Pageant? And yodels?
someone freaking awesome. That's right.
And guess what? I was there to see it LIVE!
yep. I went to the
2011 Miss America Pageant
here in LV at Planet Hollywood.
Thanks to my good friend Tifani.
(she's a CPA...and awesome. and a big deal, obviously--inside joke)
I know what you're all thinking right now....that you're totally jealous.
And that you need cooler friends. :)
Anyways...it was basically the best night of my life. 
I really haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
If you ever get the chance to go see it live. DOOO IT!

christy cropper, randi stuart, ashley marx, tifani walker

there she is...(not miss america)...but miss arkansas! in all her glory.

oh and just in case anyone is ever wondering...
Wyoming touches the most states...but never inappropriately!!
bahaha. Homegirl really said that. 

2 comments:

The Black Widow said...

We are pretty freaking awesome. And man, no mention of Doug in this post? I don't think we hear enough about that guy.

dostew said...

Agreed. Like you need to put a footnote that the miss america "best night of your life" excludes all the nights you've spent with me which are the true best nights, and folks I'm not talking about anything "inappropriate."