Tuesday, January 11, 2011

today is 1-11-11.

pretty awesome, right? ahh maybe not. especially since there are going to be a lot of all "1" dates this year. Jan. 1. Jan 11. Nov 1. Nov. 11. I guess by a lot, I actually mean 4, but you get the point. Anyways, back to the point of this post. 

How do you know if your boyfriend really loves you?
Well...he gives you a pedicure just because you ask him to, duh.
(I just really really didn't wanna do it, because I'm lazy)


Yep, I have pretty toes again! Not that it really matters since i wear boots just about everyday, but it still makes me smile when i see them. It's the little things. 
Especially when I see the little imperfections. 
He claims that that my "skin" got in the way of "his brush"...pahhhh-lease!
But what guy would seriously give his girlfriend a pedicure? 
maybe an asian one? no offense.
Or one that really really really loves her, i guess!
I would never ever ever ever touch another adult person's feet. Feet are gross. I hate them.
I'm a lucky one.
Thanks Doug. You're the bestestest.

4 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I am never shaking Dougs hand again!!!

Linds Barttels said...

brad's bday is today. and mine is nov 1st. this is our year :)

dostew said...

I am amazing.

Ashley Marx said...

1. your asian comment made me laugh out loud. SO TRUE.
2. feet are disgusting. i don't like touching or being touched. yuck. however, i knew scotty was my soulmate when he touched my feet and i didn't squeal.
3. i joke.