Friday, April 1, 2011

twinners.

 Two of my very good friends (Paris and Lisa) just had a baby girl a couple of weeks ago...
So I decided to be a very good friend and go meet their new little addition...
Maya Milan Bayardo
March 5, 2011
 6 lb. 15 oz.
Only to be completely shocked at how much she looks like Matix-only in girl form!!!
No you are not seeing double.
The first picture really is Maya (hence the flower on her shirt), and Matix is the second.
I know babies all kinda look alike...but these two are twins...just a couple years apart. I'm convinced.
As I was holding her I was reminiscing about holding my own little baby boy...
...who is now almost 3 years old!
She even was making little grunts how he used to. 
Oh how I miss those newborn days. 
But not so much the sleepless nights.

Congrat Paris and Lisa...Maya is absolutely beautiful...
but I might just be a tiny bit bias   :)


and here's another newborn Matix picture...just because it's just so dang cute...

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

they totally look like twins! SO cute. I love how much hair matix had that little!

bayardo4life said...

i LOVE it! that's a match made in heaven ash!!