Thursday, August 25, 2011

baby shower-layne&ellie

Last week I put together a baby shower for one of my best friends Layne Fender.
She is just about to have baby number two!
Wow...is it shower season or what!?!
I am burnt out!!
But it's totally worth all the work to help out some of my bestest friends!
What a rewarding experience to see the smiles on their faces, and in this case, the tears in their eyes.
Layne has always been such a good friend to me. 
(except for that one time when she almost stole my boyfriend. But don't worry I almost stole hers once too) hahahahhahahaa. True story.
I'm just kidding though.
I love this girl to death and I'm so excited to meet her new little addition, here in a couple short weeks.
Here's to a safe arrival for Baby Ellie :)




Matix and Adam...little buddies.
Matix and Allie...little lovers :)








No comments: