Friday, August 5, 2011

Huntington Beach...again.


Yes...I love this place.
I love the beach and I love my friends.
And I especially love the beach with my best friends. 
And that's exactly what this weekend was: Beach and Best Friends.

I had realized that Matix had yet to go to the beach this summer. 
His mean mom has gone without him every time, so I decided it was time to make a Matix trip!
He was sooooo excited. And so was I. And so were all of my California friends :)
We invited my brother's girlfriend along and then last minute
Nate and Lindsey (my Thailand besties) decided to come too! 
It was a P-A-R-T-Y!!
We headed out Friday night after work and went straight to josh's house in Huntington for double dutching. Actually we stopped at Pizza Hut on the way, per Matix's request.
I told you...it was a Matix weekend. :)
Matix slept through the whole party, while we chatted with some friends, old and new.
We ended the night at Zach and Steph's...where we were staying.
Me and Bianca
Nate, Matix, Lindsey

The next morning we slept in a bit and headed back to Huntington for some much needed beach time!
Unfortunately it was a little bit windier than desired, but still a pretty nice day.
We played. played. played. ate. and played some more. 
At 5 Josh's ward was joining in on the National Dance Day, flash mob stuff.
Choreographed by Nappytabs. (from SYTYCD)
I tried to learn the dance...and failed. So we just watched the rest perform.
It was good times...Party Rocking on the Pier.
We ended our beach time at Ruby's on the Pier for shakes and then headed back to Zach and Steph's for dinner and showers and relaxing.
Matix went to bed, and we headed back out from some dancing and fun...back in Huntington.










Yogurtland with all our Huntington Friends.
Sunday was church and then we headed out to Main Street for lunch, gelato, and beach time before heading home later that evening.











Randy seriously asked if he could adopt Matix...haha. They were such good little buddies.

 It was seriously the perfect little vacation and Matix can't wait to go back.
...Either can I. 
<3

Thanks for hosting us Zach and Steph
And thanks for playing with us and sharing your friends Josh 
:)

No comments: