Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wedding Weekend: Ashley & Austin

My best friend Ashley Tresner, is now officially Ashley Hunt.
They sealed the deal Saturday August 6th, 2011 in the Las Vegas Temple.
The day could not have been any more perfect.
And she could not have been a more beautiful bride.

They didn't get sealed until 3 p.m. so they had a wedding luncheon in the morning.
It was at The Sugar Factory at the Paris Hotel.
Wow. That place is amazing. 
I got a $9 shake. And it was TO.DIE.FOR.
I am literally still craving it. 
It's called something berry. I cant remember but everyone should get it.
Then Austin's mom busts out a $100 dessert for the bride and groom. 
It was either heavenly or hell--I still haven't decided.
All I know, is ALL of us dug in, and we still hardly made a dent. 







Later on, we headed to the temple to congratulate the Mr. and Mrs. 

 Then it was time to party our butts off at the reception!








Congrats Austin and Ashley!! <33

2 comments:

Emily said...

it was pretty much the perfect wedding! and it was so fun to see you this weekend!

Unknown said...

Ashhhhhh, you look so pretty! I miss you lots!