Monday, August 8, 2011

Wedding Weekend: Leslie & Roger

One of my "sisters" got married over the weekend. 
So last Thursday, I threw her a bridal shower to help her get ready for the big day!
It was a pretty small get together, but it was just perfect for her.
I love Leslie to pieces, and I'm so glad that after FIVE years of dating, 
her and Roger finally decided to get sealed for eternity. :)




Sister Bishop, Leslie, Sister Holt




So sad this is blurry


Mama Beth, Leslie, Cana



Unfortunately I was a bridesmaid in another wedding the same day, 
so I couldn't go to her wedding or reception, 
but luckily I ran into her at the temple and got to see her right before she got married :)

Doesn't she look gorgeous?!!
Aweee. I just love her!! 
Congrats Leslie and Roger Bottomfield!

I also got to see this pretty best friend of mine :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love Leslie! We hung out way back in the day. I wish I would've known she was getting married. I'm here in town and have been for like a week! Bummer. If you talk to her in the near future tell her congrats for me!

Laura Larson said...

Nice job on the bridal shower! I'm glad she got some lingerie from someone :)