Wednesday, January 25, 2012

thoughts & things.

♥  A couple of weekends ago we went to the Shark Reef. Matix was so excited to go and even told me he was going to be super brave and touch the sting rays this time. Of course he chickened out, but with a little force and a lot of bravery, HE DID IT. He was so proud and told people all about it for the next few days. 

♥ I love this quote. 

 ♥ And I love this picture. A lot. 

♥  While driving on Saturday, Matix says, "Why did Jesus let the weather be so bad today? We better pray." He has been praying for no rain ever since. My mom tried to explain that rain makes corn and corn makes whiskey, and whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky. Okay maybe she didn't say all that. but she did say that rain is a good thing. Matix wasn't havin' it and the prayers continue....

♥ I have really pretty friends. We went to dinner Friday night to celebrate Zack and Steve's birthdays. But they are boys so who cares. Then we went to our ward hoedown. And then to karaoke at Calico Jack's.  It was a really fun night. My friend Ryan from Huntington was in town too. Not this Ryan, a different one. We sang karaoke in my car together. A definite highlight of the night. I like him. But not like that. I think I've had more than my share out there.


♥ Ryan happened to be staying at the Hilton. On the way to dropping him off it hit me that my coworker (a 60 something year old man) had recently told me of these billboards on the back side of the Hilton parking garage of a girl who looks identical to me. (bad pictures, it was late at night) Oh ya. I definitely see the resemblance. Not. Gotta love dirty old men.


♥ My super cute, sweet, adorable little boy was absolutely none of these things on Saturday afternoon when I walked into his bedroom to find a BALL OF POOP on the floor of his room. Seriously.  I'm talking the size of a kiwi probably. It was so disgusting. And he still tells me he doesn't know how it got there. UGHHH. I am still so confused by this. The little turd.
And let's talk about how he cut a chunk of my hair off of my head. Of course he missed my extension hair, and got my real hair. It's not very noticeable, but he still did it. 
Good thing he is so stinkin cute when he's sleeping. 
And most of the time when he's awake. 

♥ Saturday night I went to Scrillex with Ryan and Becca at Surrender Nightclub at the Encore. I wish these things weren't so freaking late at night, but it was definitely worth it because we got rained on. You know how they do. Keep dem dollars comin. Between the three of us we made $74 dollars. Best night everrrr. Holla. Until I got a speeding ticket on my way home.

♥  I ran three miles at the gym. I have never ran three miles in my life. Don't judge me. Just be proud. 

♥ I can't stand the stupid model on the Bachelor. Here's Becca's impression of her happy face. annoyed face. and surprised face. Ben is an idiot. 
On the other hand, I'm excited for Emily to be the new Bachelorette. Except I don't understand why she's doing it. She hated all the paparazzi and attention her and her daughter got. So confused. But so excited. 


 ♥ Monday was this pretty girl's birthday. We went shopping together at H&M and then to eat at CPK. I'm glad we're still best friends. 

PS: My hair is longer. And darker. And curlier. Did you notice?

No comments: