Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Christmas 2013

December was full of Christmas activities all month long, as usual! It kept us busy and we had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas. 

Our favorite North Pole friend, Elfin was back in town and spread lots of Christmas fun. Matix couldn't have been more excited to find him every morning. Elfin sure had some fun surprises up his sleeve!



My brother Brian graduated from UNLV with a degree in Business Finance. He's the second one in my family to graduate. I was the first :) We are proud of him. So proud that my parents gave him their truck. Spoiled.


My work had a Christmas party. Jane was my date and my bosses fell in love with her. So much that they finally hired her. hahaha. 

We also made a Team Christmas Card. Yep...my job is amazing. I love my coworkers, a lot. 





My friend Chandler that I met in Mexico decided to come to Vegas to go rock climbing. We had a really fun weekend getting to know each other better...and I made it to the top of the rock! Wahooo.

We went to the Live Nativity with the fam!



And to an ugly sweater party. No Christmas season would be complete without one.
 Chandler...in my mom's vest...won the ugliest sweater contest. My mom was so happy about that. We had a really fun time. Chandler is a fun guy and I'm glad we got to hang! 





My high school friends got together for our annual Christmas Break dinner. It's always great to catch up and hear about each other's lives. 

 My friend Allison threw another ugly sweater party. All my favorites were in attendance. 

We did some Christmas shopping and told Santa our Christmas Wishes. 
(Our Santa is cooler than yours)

Went ice skating with my crew. Or at least attempted to. Everyone decided AFTER we got there that they didn't want to actually skate. Serious lame heads. We still had fun. 


Matix got super duper sick and we never really figured out what was wrong. His temperature was consistently over 102 for like a week. And even got up to 103.7 on Christmas Day! He seriously is the best sick kid. He hardly complains and is super chill. One time he threw up all over his bed...came in my room and went back to sleep in my room on the floor. Didn't even wake me up. Seriously...the best kid. He finally got better...but it took FOREVER!

 I fulfilled my church calling as a committee member of the weekly Munch and Mingle. (Even with a sickly child!) Hence the no makeup and non-done hair. You're welcome, ward. 

 Christmas Eve I had work off so I made Christmas treats and Gingerbread houses with the kids. 

And pampered my girls! Also Snapchat took over my life recently. 

See....

...

 After our annual Christmas Eve Feast we did our annual Nativity and Pajama Party. 


And...Elfin did his job...and Matix must have been a good boy because Santa SPOILED us!





MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: