Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Marx Family 2013

Our Family never...I repeat...never takes family pictures. The last official family pictures we did was right when I got home form China in 2006. Seriously. My mom asked me to take some pictures since we were all together for Thanksgiving. They are nothing fancy at all...but they are better than anything else we have! 

A little family update: 
Mom and Dad: My dad still is working his life away. The business is doing well and he's obsessed with his massive 12 care garage and spends any spare moment of the day out there or watching Bonanza on the couch. My mom helps out at his office on Mondays, is the stake young women's president and babysits grandkids in between. She can never sit still, ever. She's always finding something to keep her busy, whether it be cleaning, sewing, or serving others. I don't think that will ever change. 

Theresa and Jamie: Jamie is a high school teacher and Theresa is busy raising four kids, two step-children, with one on the way. Yep, they are expecting number 7 in June (due on Theresa's Bday). Life is busy busy over at their house. 

Julie and Lucas: Lucas works for the NLV Fire Dpt. as a fire inspector with hopes of becoming a fireman shortly. Julie is busy raising their four kids. Autumn is my favorite little girl in the history of the world. She has the raspiest little voice and I just can't get enough of her petiteness. 

Stephanie and Jeremy: Jeremy is a narcotics detective and Steph is a busy mom with Shelby and the twins. They still live in a zoo of a house but they love it and that's all that matters. And they also just bought my dc's most prized possession form him-his Lexus ISF. 

Brian and Bianca: Have been married for 2 years. Brian recently graduated and got a job at Caesar's Entertainment as a financial something or other. Bianca works at an eye doctor. They are living at my parent's house with me and Matix as they save to buy a house. 









No comments: