Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Imagine Dragons

My friend Chris from Provo had a big group of friend come down to Vegas for the Imagine Dragons Concert on Dec. 30th. They had gotten a bunch of free tickets, so he decided to bring me and a friend along (Megan, my ultimate wingman)! A couple of my Utah friends (Chelsea and Jenn) came too...so we had a blast! I was especially excited because my friend Katie from high school is a singer in the band The Mowgli's and they were the opening band! Two Bonanza High School grads are super rockstars! Couldn't be more proud of them!


It's crazy to see Imagine Dragons performing at sold out arenas across the world. I have literally been there from the beginning. Not counting playing as kids in diapers since we grew up across the street from each other, but I was at their very first concert they ever put on along with bunches and bunches of shows in between. I bet I've seen them like 50 times in their short road to success. So fun to see the success they've achieved. Winning a Grammy? Hell ya! Sidenote: While I was working for them...I helped cast their votes on the ballet. Yep...I voted in the Grammy's. Betcha can't say you've done that one. Another Sidenote: I miss one of their old songs "Clouds" that they used to close every show with. It's not on any cd and you can only hear it on a few YouTube videos. Bring Back "Clouds"! And one of my favorite moments was a show at the Beauty Bar where they covered Modest Mouse "Float On." Such a fun time!


A look back at my support of Imagine Dragons from the beginning. Oh you know...back when Dan sent out texts to all his friends and most shows were free:



 First Show Ever: June 5, 2009


Me and Tres as Dragons

June 20, 2009

 September 23, 2009

January 2010

March 4, 2010

Egyptian: June 24, 2011

September 16, 2011




October 4, 2013



So proud of the success these guys have been having! 
Keep on Rockin'!

No comments: