Friday, August 1, 2014

Matix's First Crush

  Remember how a few months back, a little girl gave Matix her number on a little piece of paper
Well that same little girl, Rayne had a graduation party at her house after the school program. Well, to my surprise she lives literally around the corner from us and she and her family are some of the nicest people. Needless to say, we have had many, many playdates with Rayne this summer! It's been so fun (and convenient) to have another friend in the neighborhood! (and they have a pool. Score!) The two play so well together and Rayne even told Matix that she was in love with him. He thinks it's just friend love but made me swear to secrecy. So don't tell ANYONE! Shhh. But of course I have to document it! Oh, young love. (Don't worry, Matix assured me that he doesn't like her back...but he did tell me one day that she has yellow hair so she's probably the yellow-haired girl who the psychic was saying he would marry! hahahah)





No comments: