Thursday, February 17, 2011

bieber fever.


For Brynn's birthday, the girl's got together for sushi and a movie. Never Say Never to be exact.  I have to tell you--that movie will give you Bieber Fever. Seriously. I wasn't much of a Bieber fan... I mean I liked him fine... but I thought he was just a cute little kid with some cute songs. I didn't quite get the obsession people had with him. Actually I really didn't even know that he was that big of a deal. But dude...people are nuts over him! 
And now I get it. I totally get it. 
The kid's got talent. At age two he was freaking playing the drums on beat. And he is probably the cutest kid everrrrrrrr. Actually he's a heartthrob. If only I was 16....haha. 
Even though the movie was just an extended version of E! True Hollywood Story...i basically loved it. Now I need to go make some fanatic YouTube videos of how much I love him so I can be featured as a psycho fan in his next movie. Since I'm sure there will be a next one. Wish me luck.

Oh and just in case you were wondering...when I say I got Bieber Fever. I mean it. I woke up the next morning sicker than crap and with a fever of 101. Thanks Justin. 

No comments: