Tuesday, February 8, 2011

twins...?

I have always known that Matix resembles his dad more than he resembles me. 
It's pretty obvious.
I mean...I am naturally blonde. and pastey.
and he is...well...
not. 
But I do get about 30% of people saying he looks like me. 
I really like those people.
:)
Well...as I was going through some of his old baby stuff last night i came across this old photo of Jon as a baby. When Matix was an infant I asked Cindy (Jon's mom) for a baby picture of Jon so I would know who he looked more like. She only has this 1 picture of him (that she could find). When i refound that picture last night...I was amazed. They look like the same baby! Only 23 years apart.
I wonder if Matix will grow up to look just like his daddy. 
Or if he will be a good little mix of the both of us.
Only time will tell.

 
(Matix was 6 months. I don't know how old Jon was.)