Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday Bash: Greek Week.

Remember how I said I had a party at my house last weekend?
Ya well I did. 
It was technically a "birthday party" for my friend Jalaine. 
But word spread like wildfire and it really just became a party. with a DJ. 
Jalaine didn't even know a third of the people that came. 
Nor did I.
I estimate that somewhere between 100-200 people came. 
{I'm a bad guesser so I gave myself a lot of room for error}
It was a lotttt of fun. 
Did I mention we got a keg?
And Beer Pong?
And Leah showed up with 6 pizzas in hand, randomly?
And we made Sorority Shirts?
Oh ya, we.are.cool. 
It felt like the good 'ole days in Reno. When I actually went to frat parties. 
Only it smelt better. A lot better.  
{didn't know I went to UNR? well i did. for my freshman year of college} 




Diet Cherry Seven Up: Almost the equivalent of drinking beer. (i think)
It was nassssstyy. And took everything inside of me to not barf.
I even secretly poured some of mine into one of Brynn's cup. 
But then I.got.caught.
I didn't realize how much I lacked beautiful lashes. 
Eyelash extensions? asap? Darci?
Kelli even came! 
{you have no idea how exciting this is}
 Pizza Girl Leah + Janie

 Mister DJ B-Raid

I know from the pictures it doesn't appear that a lot of people came. But I swear they were there.
They just weren't as important of people. Remember?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh! that looks like a blast!!! i wish i was there hahahah