Thursday, February 3, 2011

one little indian girl.

yep... i got my self some new little babies up in my hairrrr. 
feather extension. 
like real feathers. 
attached to my head. 
foreverrrrrr.
(okay not really...forever. but for a while)
you can just call me Pocohantas, if ya'd like.
sometimes i pretend im her.
and it makes me happy. 
and then i look in the mirror and realize i will never have a nice golden brown tan...
and i am brought back to my non-indian reality. 
dang it. 
(please notice my indian fingers in the above picture. remember when people used to secretly give you indian fingers in pictures and you would get so mad? ya well i gave them to myself. im cool)

 on a completely different note:
check out my new kicks i got at savers yesterday. 
they're real cute.
 i just need to break them in some more.
they are hurting my feetsies as we speak.
oh well, beauty is pain.
and these babies we cheap! 
i got some other fun treasures too.

oh savers, how i love thee so.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

hi, I'm creepin. and I looove the feathers! so ballin. um and the shoes. freakin cute. kthatsallbye.