Friday, May 13, 2011

Another One Down....

That's right, another one of my best friends is off the market. Well, she has technically been of the market for quite some time...with a boyfriend, mission, new boyfriend...but now it's official, with a ring and all! While she was on break from her mission, being sick and stuff, she met, dated, and fell in love with her bishop's son! What are the odds?!? They had never met before because she was in the singles ward, then he went on a mission, then she went on a mission, and then he was up at school. It wasn't until Christmas break that their paths crossed and the rest is history! So what I'm trying to say here is....if you want to get married...go on a mission...get sick...and everything will work out. On second thought... Bad idea. Especially the getting sick part. Don't do that....

Anyways, it all went down on Tuesday night. Austin invited me to "help" out with the proposal, since she's my best friend and all, but instead I did what any good friend would do...and snapped a million pictures of it all. Stupid boys...they never consider the important things...like pictures! In my mind, if you don't have pictures...then it never happened. Okay maybe I don't really think that...but pictures are worth a thousand words...and keep the memories alive. Good thing I came along. You're welcome.  And it also was a good thing that I wasn't on "fireworks duty" like he planned, because...well...ya...just not a good idea. 









Ashley and Austin are getting married on August 6th! Yay! I can't wait. She finally found her mister perfect. And for the record, I will still be calling her Tres...because Hunt just isn't as cool. No offense, Austin. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh im so happy you were there to take pictures, so i can see how happened!!

Emily said...

love this!! and i'm excited to see you in august :) yay!!

Kelli said...

So exciting! They are so cute together. Nice job on the documenting.