Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the power of the loubs.

Sometimes {okay, often times} I find myself at ridiculously {awesome} dress up parties.
{CEO's and Office Ho's.....(Mormon party) duh}
Dancing the night away with all my friends.
And sometimes I get to wear my friend's thirteen hundred dollar shoes.
Yes, i just said $1300. for shoes. 
Louboutin's to be exact. 
And yes, she actually let me wear them. 
And not just for a minute. Or an hour. But for the night. The entire night.
And I danced my little heart out in them.
Verrrrrry carefully.
I have really nice friends, I know.



 

 


I kind of wished that they were actually my own. 
And that I could take them home with me. 
And then I remembered that if I ever paid that much for shoes....I'd just shoot myself in the head.
{No offense} 
Unless I were rich. Then I'd have lots of Louboutins. Like the Kardashians. haha.
{sigh}....Maybe one day. 
If not...I will be happy just remembering the day that I looked like I was the richest person at a party....
Because obviously I was.....

Thanks for making all my dreams come true Leaaassssha.
:)

1 comment:

Ashley Marx said...

i love this post haha. i bet you rocked that whole party in those shoes!