Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011-is a rap.

Remember last year when I made a wish list for the year? Ya...well I am happy to report that I did dang good at completing my wishes! seriously. Maybe being ambitious was a great thing to be because last year was definitely a good one. 


-take a photography class to learn to use my new camera. COMPLETED.
you can always learn more but I definitely know the basics.

-i'd also like to take a photoshop/picture editing class. NOT COMPLETED.

-get married. NOT COMPLETED.
but it wasn't the right time. or the right person. definitely for the best. 

-go on a megley's reunion trip. COMPLETED
Lake Havasu. So fun.

-take matix to disneyland. or sea world, again. COMPLETED. 
Disneyland. Twice. 

-get a new, real job. (preferably in my degree field). NOT COMPLETED.
But in the works.

-get a silhouette machine. NOT COMPLETED.
I think I'll wait on this one.

-fully potty train Matix. COMPLETED.
Actually we have been struggling lately. But we said goodbye to diapers so that's good. 
I think that living in two households has really made this rough. He doesn't get a lot of attention at his dad's house.

-read scriptures. every night. with doug. NOT COMPLETED. 
Obviously. But I personally need to do better.

-save lots and lots of money. COMPLETED. 
$200+/month so it kind of counts.

-finish watching Gossip Girl...up to current date. COMPLETED.

-start watching Dexter (I hear it's gooooood) NOT COMPLETED.
But I have it on dvd. I will start it soon.

-eat at Maggiano's. (never been.) COMPLETED.
Times Two.

-take Matix on a fun trip. Maybe on an airplane.  HALF COMPLETED. 
Lots of fun trips. No Airplane.

-make a blog book. COMPLETED. 
I need to make more.

-live on my own/buy a house. (only if i get married...it just makes sense.) NOT COMPLETED.
Don't need to. Don't want to.

-finish reading Breaking Dawn. and Eat, Pray, Love. NOT COMPLETED.
I'm over it. Maybe one day.

-go to Egypt. (i wish...) COMPLETED!!
So maybe Thailand isn't quite Egypt. But Thailand was my second choice. And my second choice turned out to be better than my first. So whatever. It counts. I make the rules.

-put Matix in another sport. NOT COMPLETED.
I'm gonna blame this on his dad. But we did preschool. That kind of counts.

-go white water rafting. NOT COMPLETED.

-buy a new car. NOT COMPLETED.
Still on my to do list. To do when mine dies.

-go on a hot air balloon ride. NOT COMPLETED.

-whiten my teeth. COMPLETED.
Thank you Groupon.

-get new glasses. im sick of the ones i have. COMPLETED.
I lost mine. Got two new pairs. And then found mine. haha.

-visit audrey and sara in washington d.c. (now i have TWO excuses) NOT COMPLETED.
big bummer.

-start going to concerts like i used to.... HALF COMPLETED.
Some, but not enough. Imagine Dragons, Egyptian, Fun, Jimmy Eat World. Lil John. LMFAO a ton. Kaskade.  

-be a better friend. and girlfriend. and mother. (we can always be a little better) 


13 completed. 13 not completed. 
I'm Happy With The Results. 

stay tuned for 2012's list.

No comments: