Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 in review.

This is what 2011 brought to my life: 

Had 1 sibling get married.
Rode 2 Elephants.
Visited 3 new countries.
Kissed 4 boys.
Went to Disneyland 5 days this year.
Went on 6 non-California road trips
Had 7 friends get married
Pet 8 different tigers.
Attended approximately 9 dress up parties.
Kept in touch with all 10 of my best girlfriends.
Went to California 11 times!



January: 
I rang in 2011 up at our cabin in Brianhead, Utah with her. 

and him.

went on a super fun cabin trip with my favorite girls.

Rode an elephant at the Circus.

And crossed something off my bucket list...that I never even knew was on there....
Watch a Miss America contestant ventriloquise (?) in real life. Amazing!

February:
Went to Disneyland with the parents, grandparents, and boyfriend.

Helped host a dress up dance party.


Watched this little boy learn about emotions. 


March:
Introduced Matix to Spongebob.

Went to Disneyland for 2 days with the besties!

Shark Reef

Park City with the boyfriend's family

April:
Matix rocked it at the ward talent show.

Easter

 Knott's Berry Farm with boyfriend's family


 Matix got and lost a pet rabbit :(

Zombie party


MAY:
Wore my first pair of Loubitins.

Poop party for Luke

Matix turned THREE!


Bestie got engaged....
the same day me and my boyfriend broke up. ha.

Celebrated Memorial Day weekend in a Newport beachhouse with these people

started my longlasting friendships with Huntington peeps.

and was the beginning of my newfound friendship with lindseyloo. gosh i love her.

Discovered the amazingness that is...Pirate's Cove (Boulder City)



June:
Best friends trip to Lake Havasu


I survived two whole weeks without Matix

Jocks vs. Nerds dress up party

Huntington friends visited me in vegas. round 1
 plus Nate


July:

Went on my dream vacation!!!! I still get giddy just thinking about it. Was it a dream? I'm still not quite sure. Good thing I have pictures to prove that it indeed was not. 
Thailand-Bangkok.
Thailand-Koh Phi Phi
Swam with turtles and sharks, parasailed, and scuba dived, and kissed an Australian!

Thailand-Kanchanaburi

climed a waterfall, held a tiger, jaguar, and rode and elephant.




Cambodia-Angkor Wat


Turned TWENTY FIVE!

Matix was officially potty trained.
Dang July was a great, great month, huh?

August: 
discovered the awesomeness of Party Rock

Vistited my Huntington friends.
My best friend got married


Started dating another California boy pretty seriously.

So I found myself in Huntington, again. and again.

Our favorite horse Goldie passed away


September:

Matix started preschool


Lots of Barstow dates.

josh came to visit


Super awesome Labor Day trip to Powell with my favorite friends.



took Matix to the Dinosaur Museum!!

Huntington friends came to visit-round 2



October:


took Matix on his first ferris wheel ride


went to a MSA event at my favorite place...pirate's cove!



took new family pictures 



went to Disneyland and the beach with the whole family


Celebrated Halloween in Huntington.

In Vegas.

And with Matix.


November:
My oldest Nephew Ethan turned got baptized

went to the gym...at least once a week with her!

our jacobsen cousins came to visit--loved hanging out with them!!


spent many of hours facetiming.


grandpa marx's 80th birthday party!

Celebrated Movember in style

with the boy
which sadly turned into his last visit and a break-up.

Thanksgiving at the cabin with the whole family.

December:
Baby brother got married.

got in the spirit of Christmas!




2011-you were almost too good to me.
2012- you have some big shoes to fill.
Bring it.

xoxo.

2 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

That was fun! Very Cute!

Darci Buhl said...

GOLDIE DIED?!?!???!!!?!?!