Monday, January 16, 2012

private party.

Last week was the big CES convention at the Las Vegas Convention Center. One of my very dear friends in Huntington came in town for it because he works for Hyundai. He invited me and a couple of my friends to a private event that iHeartRadio threw at Haze Nightclub Wednesday night. OMG. It was so fun. Imagine all the free drinks your little hearts desire (shirley temples for days). Hot men serving food on platters. I'm talkin sliders, pizza, chocolate covered strawberries, & creme puffs. They had it all. Lots of nerdy, rich men. And Will.i.am DJ-ing all night long. Yep, it was like a dream. Did I mention 50 Cent was there too? Because he was. 
Becks. Jay Baby. Me. Sandy.









I love my Ryan. So glad we got to hang while he was in town.

No comments: