Friday, January 6, 2012

Wish List 2012

Here's This years list. I carried over a lot from last years. Well....because it's a new year. And maybe this year they will actually happen!

-Get a new, real job.

-Start and finish watching Dexter

-Take Matix on an airplane.

-Make more blog books.

-Travel to at least one new country. 
(The goal is somewhere in South America. Africa is more of a dream)

-Travel to at least one new city.

-Sign Matix up for a sport.

-Go white water rafting.

-Go on a hot air balloon ride.

-Run a 5k (I'm really gonna do thecolorrun-It seems totally fun and doable)
February 25th. Do it with me!!

-Take another Chinese class. 

-Go to the gym. Regularly. 
(My opinion of regularly)

-Be more grateful. And express it.

-Actually make some crafts from Pinterest.

-Learn to Skype. And do it. 
Don't make fun of me.

-Find someone to date in my own city-This will be a toughy.

-Take Matix camping

-Kiss a boy in the pouring rain.- I haven't done this in ages.

-Get scuba certified

-Take a dance class

-Donate blood (I'm scared)

1 comment:

Laura Larson said...

I like your list! I'm doing the color run on Feb. 25, so I'll see you there.

Also, donating blood is not that bad at all - I promise. Just make sure you eat enough beforehand.