Monday, January 23, 2012

sister missionary.


One of my very good friend's that I have made since being divorced is Jane. Jane is the prettiest, funnest, most talented, and spiritual girl's I know. She has been our Sunday school teacher ever since I came back into the single's ward, so she is always sharing her testimony. But now the time has come for her to share her testimony in Spanish, full time to the people of 

New York City, New York. 

Having a friend go on a mission is a really cool thing. It takes so much courage to put your entire life on hold to serve the Lord like that. I admire that, a lot. I'm so excited for Jane to venture into this new journey of her life. And i may or may not have tentative plans to seek her out in the city some time this summer, especially since 2 of my other good friends are moving there within the next few months as well. ;)

I wish all my friends would stop living out my eighteen-year-old dream of moving to the city, without me!! 





No comments: