Friday, April 29, 2011

Take your child to work day...

Was yesterday.
... But I decided to bring Matix to work with me today!
My mom was up in Utah all week visiting her dad, so my office manager suggested I just bring Matix to work with me today. I figured what the heck, especially since me leaving for work on Fridays is usually such a traumatic experience. What can I say? The kid loves his mama. However, when this plan was arranged, I wasn't sick, so it seemed a little bit more do-able. Going to work sick is horrible itself. Going to work sick... And having to keep track of a kid is quite the task. But luckily he was great and we survived thanks to a whole lot of movies and a few treats from Wendy's.... ;)
Oh how I loved spending the day with my boy. I just wish I wasn't so sick. I'm so over feeling like crap.

No comments: