Friday, April 8, 2011

Zombieland...

My friend Allison must think that she is some sort of very important person because she threw herself another birthday party. Apparently our Disneyland Birthday Extravaganza wasn't good enough. Pshhhh. Oh well, we are always looking for excuses to party, especially when there's dress up's involved, and the sweet nectar of ice cream cake   ;)   So...thanks for being so freaking awesome, Al.

It was seriously the most last minute, thrown together party ever...and on a Wednesday night...but even still...we all looked pretty freaking awesome...see for yourself...

Zombie Ash
Brooke and Corbin
Ashley, Brynn, Allison, Brooke, Corbin, Steve, Luke
Me and Allison



Hungry Zombies.
gorging ourselves on the remains of Steve.

Birthday Spanks.
...and then she got her revenge.
Ashley, Jane, Brooke

Ya, I know we are freaks...but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
I love my friends.
<3

No comments: